See 'WikiDevi' @ the Internet Archive (MW XML, Files, Images)
Ralink.For a list of all currently documented Ralink chipsets with specifications, see
N150 Wireless Mobile Router
"11340Y20IE00002A1" and "2011/01/12" appears to be silkscreened
- on the board in the FCC photos.
The FCC test report indicates that the device is LevelOne WBR-6803.
- Share your 3G Internet connection
- Provides wireless speed up to 150Mbps
- Compatible with 802.11b/g/n wireless standards
- Dual WAN interfaces (3G/xDSL) with auto-failover function
- Built-in 1700mAh Li-Ion battery for long lasting operation
- Built-in Wake-on-LAN feature to startup/shutdown computers remotely
- Wireless security with WPA/WPA2-PSK and 64/128-bit WEP encryption
- QoS control for traffic prioritization and bandwidth management
- Built-in NAT function to share Internet to multiple computers
- Simple setup with user-friendly interface