WikiDevi will be going offline 2019-10-31. For historical dumps of the database, see 'WikiDevi' @ the Internet Archive (MW XML, Files, Images).
Final dumps will be made available after the site goes offline.
There is no chance the data will not live on, in some form - even if it isn't 'WikiDevi' anymore. For example, see TechInfoDepot.
Kingston Wi-Drive+ (WIDP)
For a list of all currently documented Texas Instruments chipsets with specifications, see Texas Instruments.
"WLU6250-D14" and "REV:2A" is silkscreened on the board in the FCC photos.
Per the FCC photos, the device is using...
- a Texas Instruments AM1806S (??) (AM1806S, ZCE, 19A69ZW GI 456, 21 527 ZCE) microprocessor (ARM926EJ-S core)
- a Micron MT46H64M16LFBF-6 IT:B 1Gb RAM chip (FBGA code: D9LRD)
- a Genesys Logic GL836 USB card reader IC (would appear to be for the full size SD Card slot)
- an ITE IT1326 (IT1326E-48) USB 2.0 SD/MMC Card Reader IC (would appear to be for the microSD slot)
- a Genesys Logic GL850G (GL850G, IJC0291, 1472908) USB 2.0 Hub IC
- a Nuvoton N79E824ARG MCU
- an AMPAK (Gemtek subsidiary) GB96362G0 WiFi module (802.11bgn, 1x1:1, SIP, BCM43362 based), Gemtek spec sheet
- a Getac BP-WLU-11/2000 CL Li-poly battery (3.7V, 2000mAh, 7.4Wh)