See 'WikiDevi' @ the Internet Archive (MW XML, Files, Images)
There is three brend name of this device Kimax/Mixxar/Blueendless
- There is not official site of it.
Kimax U25AWF is a HDD Enclosure with Wi-Fi/Eth conection and battery.
- It has 1x USB 2.0 and 1x USB 3.0 OTG/Charge.
It has three modes
- 1. HDD Enclosure with USB 2.0 HUB
- 2. NAS
- 2a. Power supply from battery
- 2b. Power supply from USB 3.0 port
- 3. Power bank
Board don`t have pins for serial connection. But you can solder three wires
- (2 micro pad tx, rx and gnd get at any place where you want).
Serial port settings is 57600 8n1 for u-boot and 9600 8n1
- (was found out by "logic analyzer") for firmware
- (settings are changed from start of uploading firmware)
It is OpenWRT with changed WebUI (system version 1.1.6).
- There is not Telnet/SHH.
There is patch supporting all option of this device.
- Checked for Chaos Calmer. All work
It can be done with OEM WebUI.
You can upgrade bootloader from u-boot menu or using programmer.
- Kimax U25AWF on AliExpress (currently selling for ~$45)