See 'WikiDevi' @ the Internet Archive (MW XML, Files, Images)
upgraded MW to 1.30 - maybe things are slightly less broken
- EFM Networks's product page states the device has 8 MB Flash and 64 MB RAM.
- The release is specified as being in June 2013.
- The KCC regulatory ID of the router is KCC-CMM-EFM-IPTIMEA2004NS.
- Additional specs noted...
- Dimensions: 182.5 mm x 133.5 mm x 26 mm
- Weight: 342 g0.342 kg
Review on max1013.tistory.com (specs are derived from this review, it's dated 2013-07-23)
- "04227C" appears to be silkscreened on the board.
- The power adapter shown bundled with the device is a FAIRONE Electronics FBGD1202000K (100-240VAC ~ 50/60Hz, 0.7A -> 12VDC, 2.0A).
- The product code on the box is 8809228971763.
Some YouTube (ShoppingDaNaWa's channel) video about the device (published 2013-06-25)
This device is presumed to be using RTL8812AR for the 11ac radio.