See 'WikiDevi' @ the Internet Archive (MW XML, Files, Images)
upgraded MW to 1.30 - maybe things are slightly less broken
Intenso Memory 2 Move 1TB Black
Ralink.For a list of all currently documented Ralink chipsets with specifications, see
Intenso Memory 2 Move 2,5" USB 3.0
- telnet service is enabled - passwords are stored in the passwd file;
- user "admin" can read it - maybe its someones brithday? try 20080826 :)
- In-depth device and firmware breakdown: http://hckohwnotes.blogspot.de/
- The circuit board has ready-to-solder pins for a serial interface:
- 4 pads, on the battery side, +Vcc TTL on the square pad, then Txc, then Rxc, then Gnd.
- A TTL voltage level (3.3V) to serial (5V), or more commonly USB port adapter such as CP2102 -based plugs, is needed.
- The default port configuration is: 576008N1, software flow control.
- The booting log is dumped on this interface, which is then available for logging in through a standard getty.