See 'WikiDevi' @ the Internet Archive (MW XML, Files, Images)
upgraded MW to 1.30 - maybe things are slightly less broken
Intellinet 450N (524988)
Wireless 450N Dual-Band Gigabit Router
- CPU: Ralink RT3883
- @500MHz MIPS 74K
- Flash: 8MB
- RAM: 64MB DDR2
- Wireless 5GHz 3T3R
- Chipset: Ralink RT3883
- Wireless 2.4GHz 2T2R
- Chipset: Ralink RT3092
- Antenna: 3x fixed-dipole with 3dBi gain each
- 5GHz: 3T3R MIMO mode (450Mbps)
- 2.4GHz: 2T2R MIMO mode (300Mbps)
- Dimensions: 195 mm (W) x 127 mm (L) x 35 mm (H)
- Weight: 1.0 kg1,000 g
This device is presumed to be an Edimax BR-6675nD.
The Hawking HD45R (re-branded + re-shelled 6675nD) is
using RTL8367R-VB, so this device is currently assumed to..
- However, the original Realtek RTL8367R revision
- may be used with at least some of these units.
The FCC photos seem to show the device with an A-cut RTL8367R.