See 'WikiDevi' @ the Internet Archive (MW XML, Files, Images)
upgraded MW to 1.30 - maybe things are slightly less broken
Intel Wireless Gigabit Sink W13110 (13110NGW)
Intel WiGig Docking Module W13110
FCC entry also covers the 11100D2W which is a different form factor.
- FCC ID: PD913110NG (03/16/2018) (13110NGW)
- FCC ID: PD913110NG (03/16/2018) (11100D2W)
"MPL SNK VP3", and "PB_H37958-001" are silkscreened on the underside of the board in the FCC photos.
The flash chip ID is not clearly legible so it may not actually be the W25Q64FVIG.
- Intel Wireless Gigabit Sink W13100 (13100NGWG) (2015) • Maple Peak
- Intel WiGig Docking Module W13100 - WiGig 802.11ad (60GHz)
- RFEM: 2x 10041R, 802.11ad only, 2x 16x16 60GHz phased array
- FCC ID: PD913100NG (10/28/2014) Intel L422NB85 (G Key) PCB
- Intel Wireless Gigabit 11000 (11000D2W) (2015) • Pine Peak
- Intel Mobile Communications, WiGig Adapter Card (802.11ad)
- RFEM: 10042R, PCIe (NGFF), 802.11ad only, 60GHz phased array
- FCC ID: PD911000D2 (01/29/2016) (11000NGW)
- Intel Tri-Band Wireless-AC 18265 (18265NGW) NGFF Card • Oak Peak
- 802.11ac 2x2 (867Mbps), BT 4.2, Form Factor: NGFF M.2 2230 (Key A)
- 802.11ad (60GHz) WiGig wireless, combined with a AC 8265 (NBR)
- RFEM 3: 10101R, abgn+ac+ad, 2x2:2, 60GHz phased array