See 'WikiDevi' @ the Internet Archive (MW XML, Files, Images)
upgraded MW to 1.30 - maybe things are slightly less broken
Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 9560 (9560NGW)
Intel «Jefferson Peak» Companion RF Module
"PB#: J47195-001" is silkscreened on the back of the card in the FCC photos.
It is NOT a regular WiFi card, but just a dumb "Companion RF module", to Gemini Lake
- "Pulsar" CNVi IP-core. So it Is NOT backward-compatible in the all senses.
«Jefferson Peak» is an implementation of "Companion RF module" for AC-9560.
HW features Requirements
As it not a regular WiFi card it has as additional HW requirement
- to support Pulsar IP-core.
Following Intel SoC devices include Pulsar:
- - Cannon Lake PCH-LP
- - Cannon Lake PCH-H
- - Gemini Lake
- 9560NGW - M.2 2230 (CNVi) / 9560D2W - SD 1216 (Solder Down)
- 8th Gen Intel Core processors (Coffee Lake)
- Intel Celeron processors based on Gemini Lake
- Intel Pentium Silver processors based on Gemini Lake