See 'WikiDevi' @ the Internet Archive (MW XML, Files, Images)
IGNITION Design Labs Portal
Qualcomm Atheros.For a list of all currently documented Qualcomm Atheros chipsets with specifications, see
"SAP102 V1.2A" is silkscreened on the board in the FCC photos.
Model name might be Portal-PCW-110-COM
- "The empty connector between the two radios holds Portal's 'secret sauce' module (my term, not IDL's). One of the photos in the FCC internal pictures file identifies this module as '2.4G/BT/BLE Module', but it's much more than that. The composite photo below shows both sides of the board, which are packed with interesting goodies. In addition to a CSR8811 Bluetooth 4.1 SoC, it also holds the Qualcomm dual-band monitor radio and dedicated Qualcomm "SpectrumBoost" co-processor that enables Portal's 'zero-wait' DFS switching."
Contains a Mini PCIe module with the following chips:
- QCA9887 Dual-Band 1x1 MIMO 802.11ac/abgn WLAN SoC
- QCA4531 (2x2) IEEE 802.11b/g/n SoC
- Winbond W971GG6SB-25 128 MB RAM
- Winbond 25Q128FVPQ 16 MB flash