See 'WikiDevi' @ the Internet Archive (MW XML, Files, Images)
upgraded MW to 1.30 - maybe things are slightly less broken
I-O DATA WN-AG450DGR
N750 Wireless Router
- CPU: Ralink RT3052 (WiSoC), WLAN: RT3052/(RT288x), 2x USB 2.0
- Review on zigsow.jp (JP)
- "Made in Taiwan" is on the label on the back of the device.
- 1 - general 2.4GHz SSID (AirPortXXXXX [AirPort11116] in the review])
- 2 - general 5GHz SSID (StreamXXXXX) targeted for media streaming
- 3 - 2.4GHz SSID targeted for use with gaming devices (GameXXXXX)
- SSIDs on the back of the device on this video are..
- AirPort18588, Stream18588, Game18588
- The power adapter is a UNIFIVE USL124-1220 (12V, 1.5A).
This device appears to use a reverse gender core barrel plug connector
This device has the ability to allow USB devices connected to the router
- to be used over the network (IO-DATA's net.USB feature).