See 'WikiDevi' @ the Internet Archive (MW XML, Files, Images)
upgraded MW to 1.30 - maybe things are slightly less broken
For a list of all currently documented Ralink chipsets with specifications, see Ralink.
Wireless DOCSIS 3.0 Modem Router
This is a 8x4 device.
Per the FCC photos...
- "PN:382208100202-10" is silkscreened on the RT3883 module:
- WiSoC: Ralink RT3883 @500MHz 3T3R (iNIC)
- RAM: EtronTech EM639165TS-6G (16MB)
- using one Airgain N2420DS antenna and two other higher gain antennas
- The device is using a MaxLinear MxL261
- (Multi-Channel Tuner-Demodulator Single-Chip Front-End IC)
The battery in use is a Getec Technology Corp BP-LC2200/31-A0002 S
- (11.1V, 24Wh, Li-Ion, Assembled in China, Cells from Japan).
The FCC test report specifies the PSU as an AOEM A036115-F81
- (100-240VAC ~ 60Hz, 1A -> 15VDC, 2.4A)..
Default settings, SSID, and OUI info is per the FCC EUT's label.
- They may be completely wrong.
See also SMC SMCD3GNV3..