WikiDevi will be going offline 2019-10-31. For historical dumps of the database, see 'WikiDevi' @ the Internet Archive (MW XML, Files, Images).
Final dumps will be made available after the site goes offline.
There is no chance the data will not live on, in some form - even if it isn't 'WikiDevi' anymore. For example, see TechInfoDepot.
For a list of all currently documented Ralink chipsets with specifications, see Ralink.
Wireless DOCSIS 3.0 Modem Router
This is a 8x4 device.
Per the FCC photos...
- "PN:382208100202-10" is silkscreened on the RT3883 module:
- WiSoC: Ralink RT3883 @500MHz 3T3R (iNIC)
- RAM: EtronTech EM639165TS-6G (16MB)
- using one Airgain N2420DS antenna and two other higher gain antennas
- The device is using a MaxLinear MxL261
- (Multi-Channel Tuner-Demodulator Single-Chip Front-End IC)
The battery in use is a Getec Technology Corp BP-LC2200/31-A0002 S
- (11.1V, 24Wh, Li-Ion, Assembled in China, Cells from Japan).
The FCC test report specifies the PSU as an AOEM A036115-F81
- (100-240VAC ~ 60Hz, 1A -> 15VDC, 2.4A)..
Default settings, SSID, and OUI info is per the FCC EUT's label.
- They may be completely wrong.
See also SMC SMCD3GNV3..