See 'WikiDevi' @ the Internet Archive (MW XML, Files, Images)
upgraded MW to 1.30 - maybe things are slightly less broken
hipstreet Meridian (HS-7DTB12)
Per the FCC photos...
- the device uses a Rockchip RK2928-G (single core Cortex A9) SoC, Hynix NAND, and Hynix RAM (4x)
- "TR738_MAIN_V1.0", "2012_12_15", and "GOU" appears to be silkscreened on the main board.
- "TR738_KEY_V10" and "2012_12_15" is silkscreened on the secondary board.
- it is using a 3000mAh battery (YOKU 3845148 3.7V, 3000mAh 11.1WH, DR13030814011671).
- the wireless module appears to be using a Ralink RT5370 (single-stream 802.11n + b/g)
- the included power adapter is probably an Aquil Star Precision Industrial (Shenzhen) ASSA1A-050200 (100-240VAC ~ 50/60Hz, 0.45A -> 5VDC 2.0A)
Per the FCC manual...
- the processor is running at 1.2GHz
- the device is running Android 4.1
- it has a 7" 800x480 capacitive touchscreen
- the device has 1GB DDR3 and 8GB built-in NAND (expandable via microSD)
- it weighs 316g0.316 kg
- the Micro-B port is for data only, charging the tablet will require the 5VDC power adapter w/ the device (it has a barrel plug)
- battery specs match the photos, average life is specified as 4-15 hours depending on usage