See 'WikiDevi' @ the Internet Archive (MW XML, Files, Images)
upgraded MW to 1.30 - maybe things are slightly less broken
Hak5 WiFi Pineapple Mark V
For a list of all currently documented Realtek chipsets with specifications, see Realtek.
"MK5", "V1.3", and a date code of 3213 (Aug. 2013) is silkscreened on the FCC EUT's board.. as well as on the boards shown on Pentura Labs's blog + Hak5's Mark V Exposed video (see below for both).
Default settings are as per QSG.
Included power supply, per FCC data
|unknown BX-0901500 (more)|
|Input: 100-240 VAC ~ 50/60 Hz, 0.5 A|
| Input connector: NEMA 1-15P|
Style: large, vertical
|Output: 9 VDC, 1.5 A|
| Output connector: barrel (center +)|
OD: ?? ID: ?? LEN: ??
Forum(s) / posts / threads
- Naked WiFi Pineapple Mark V! on Pentura Labs' blog (excellent internal images and general info dump)
- Most useful specifications are per this blog post.
- Winbond W25Q128FVSG (8 MB) SPI Flash + hynix H5PS5162GFR-Y5C (64 MB) RAM
- RTL8225 RFIC + presumed RTC6691 PAIC for the RTL8187L
- Alcor USB 2.0 hub + card reader on the board, looks to be AU6350
- 00:13:37 OUI on board MAC label, presumed to be used for all interfaces
- (NSFW) 5 Days of Mark V (part 5) - WiFi Pineapple EXPOSED on YouTube
- Ultimate Peter's unboxing video on YouTube