See 'WikiDevi' @ the Internet Archive (MW XML, Files, Images)
upgraded MW to 1.30 - maybe things are slightly less broken
HP Slate 7 (SUN-B12)
HP Slate 7 on Wikipedia
Per the FCC internal photos, the device is...
- Rockchip RK3066A based
- possesing 4x Hynix H5TQ2G83BFR-PBC RAM chips (2Gb each, 1GB total)
- using an AzureWave wireless (802.11b/g/n + Bluetooth v2.1+EDR) module
- silkscreened with the text "2013-02-05" and "T7H_MB_DVT_V0.20"
- shown with a CLAA070NQ01 XN TFT screen (which appears to be manufactured by CPT Technology(Group)Co., Ltd.)
- screen specs - 1024x600 resolution, 800:1 contrast ratio, 30ms refresh rate, 350 cd/m2 brightness, connection via LVDS
The device also..
- has an microSD Card slot
- uses Micro USB for charging - pictured w/ a 5V, 2A charger
- is shown with a 3.7V 3500mAh (12.95Wh) Li-Poly battery manuf. by BYD Lithium Battery Co., Ltd.
- has audio-out via a headphone jack
- has front and rear facing cameras