See 'WikiDevi' @ the Internet Archive (MW XML, Files, Images)
upgraded MW to 1.30 - maybe things are slightly less broken
HP RSVLD-0707 (1150-7931)
- HP P/N 1150-7931
"WN4300A V03", "TXDIVE", "323C160673B7", and "Pluto Rev 3"
- is silkscreened on the board in the FCC photos.
The module pin definition is in the FCC manual.
Additional specifications, per the FCC manual / datasheet..
- This adapter probably isn't supported by standard zd1211rw Linux kernel driver
- (lacks support for AR2124 RFIC chip), however may be supported by this ZyDAS
- Linux driver: LinuxUSB_AR2524-18.104.22.168.tgz
- Notes the USB ID as the default ZD1211B ID, 0ace:1215
- Notes 3.3V supply voltage
Typical Receiver Sensitivity w/ 11b rates (more)
- -91 dBm @ 1M
- -87 dBm @ 2M
- -87 dBm @ 5.5M
- -84 dBm @ 11M
Typical Receiver Sensitivity w/ 11g rates (more)
- -85 dBm @ 6M (BPSK)
- -85 dBm @ 9M (BPSK)
- -84 dBm @ 12M (QPSK)
- -83 dBm @ 18M (QPSK)
- -80 dBm @ 24M (16-QAM)
- -76 dBm @ 36M (16-QAM)
- -71 dBm @ 48M (64-QAM)
- -70 dBm @ 54M (64-QAM)