See 'WikiDevi' @ the Internet Archive (MW XML, Files, Images)
upgraded MW to 1.30 - maybe things are slightly less broken
Google Fiber TV Box (GFHD100)
Google Fiber TV Box
It can probably be assumed this device uses MoCA for the Coaxial connection.
"GFHD100 CPU B/D REV:0.3" appears to be silkscreened on the board in the FCC photos.
- The BCM43228+BCM20702 wireless module in this device is manufactured
- by Samsung (per the silkscreened Samsung logo on it).
- It would seem likely that this is a fully Broadcom powered device.
Possible 00:1A:11 OUI (it's on the label in the FCC photos)
- Humax Deploys Industry’s First HD Satellite Boxes Designed in 40 nm, Powered by Broadcom
- Broadcom Powers Humax's First 40nm High Definition Satellite Set-Top Boxes
- CPU: Broadcom BCM7358 - HD Satellite STB SoC
- CPU: Broadcom BCM7252 - Ultra HD Android TV STB SoC
- Wi-Fi: Broadcom BCM43570 2x2 802.11ac, Bluetooth