See 'WikiDevi' @ the Internet Archive (MW XML, Files, Images)
upgraded MW to 1.30 - maybe things are slightly less broken
Google Fiber Network Box (GFRG110)
Google Fiber Network Box
Per the source, this device is using 88F6560 (AVANTA family) with 88W8764 radios.
- The firmware is OpenRG based. .. the device seems to be quite similar
- to the Actiontec MI424WR rev I, which is also referenced in the source..
- and thus likely uses an OpenRG based firmware as well (but I don't feel
- like downloading it to confirm this ATM), UBoot bootloader, NAND flash
The main board is silkscreened with "Actiontec" and "06694A" in the FCC photos.
- There is a Marvell GbE Switch / PHY on the board. The SoC is covered by a heatsink.
- As the SoC is AVANTA based, the device is likely using the internal SoC switch core..
- These screen shots show that the device is most likely made by Actiontec for Google.
- Per the system information, Platform: Actiontec Rev-K Board
- MACs have been fully censored from Web UI screenshots
- This revision appears to have a Fiber interface (w/ a NeoPhotonics module per
- the FCC images), though this appears to be omitted on production models.
- Views of the Google Fiber boxes, but no label shots of anything of substance for this device
- Censored label shot with FCC ID (via Reddit)
- F8:8F:CA OUI?
Appears to have same 1x6 pin 3.3v 115200 baud UART connector as GFRG100.