See 'WikiDevi' @ the Internet Archive (MW XML, Files, Images)
upgraded MW to 1.30 - maybe things are slightly less broken
Global Sun GL2454AP-QA
"GL5454AP-LA0-B10" and "VER:T1.1" is silkscreened on the board in the FCC photos.
The Flash shown in the FCC photos is a MX29LV160ATTC-90. It probably has a 1MB Flash chip in reality.
The FCC test report lists the following additional models as covered by this FCC ID...
- Global Sun GL2454AP-QA
- ATLANTIS LAND A02-WAP-54G
- LevelOne WAP-0004
- TeleWell Wlan 802.11b/g AP
- ORIGO WLL-3710
- Planet WAP-4000
The SoC used is probably AR2312A for 54Mbps models and AR2313A for 108Mbps models. The AR2312A is clearly pictured in the FCC photos and is included in this entry.
Default settings are per the FCC manual.
- The default SSID may be default. A sample SSID of AP179FB2 (APXXXXXX SSID pattern) is shown in one FCC manual UI shot.
- Firmware compressed with arj
- OS: ThreadX JADE/Green Hills Version G188.8.131.52