See 'WikiDevi' @ the Internet Archive (MW XML, Files, Images)
upgraded MW to 1.30 - maybe things are slightly less broken
- Powered by Qualcomm Atheros QCA9531 WiSoC (@650MHz CPU)
- 300Mbps (2.4GHz) + 433Mbps (5GHz) high speed
- 16MB (NOR) Flash; 128MB (DDR2) RAM
- Support external storage up to 128GB
- OpenWrt/LEDE pre-installed
- Small, light, easy to use
"GL.inet has just released their new GL-AR750. I do not know that any one actually has seen
- these yet, but all their products come with OpenWrt pre-installed, so upgrading is easy.
GL.inet products come with their proprietary GUI over OpenWrt (you can use either).
All the older products are available in LEDE (no GL.inet GUI), however the AR300M
- does not have a supported NAND version in LEDE, just the NOR.
GL.inet offers “clean” firmware (no GL.inet GUI) and there is a version of the NAND
- on OpenWrt). Their 2.263 firmware contains the KRACK patches."