See 'WikiDevi' @ the Internet Archive (MW XML, Files, Images)
upgraded MW to 1.30 - maybe things are slightly less broken
"GL-AR300M-V1.2.0" is silkscreened on the board in the FCC photos.
- Interfaces: 1x WAN, 1x LAN, 1x USB2.0, PCIe, UART
- Frequency: 2.4GHz 2T2R (+ 5GHz PCIe Card addon)
- Transmission rate: 300Mbps, Max Tx Power: 20dBm
- Power consumption: <3W (1x micro USB, no PoE)
- Dimensions: 58x58x25 mm, Weight: 39g
The GL-AR300M is the newest in the line of GL.iNet products as of early 2017.
- It is available with internal or external antennas (GL-AR300M-EXT).
It is a compact, squared shaped travel router that runs OpenWrt perfectly.
GL.iNet ships the device with their own version of OpenWrt, but they also
- offer multiple clean OpenWrt images pre-built for their devices at FW.
The AR300M is identical in hardware to the GL.iNet AR300MD, aside from
- the fact that it does not ship with the 5GHz module installed.
Unlike other GL.iNet routers, this model has no PoE support
- (due to the 5GHz module taking up all the extra space).
Power is provided by a Micro USB 5V 1A input.