See 'WikiDevi' @ the Internet Archive (MW XML, Files, Images)
upgraded MW to 1.30 - maybe things are slightly less broken
Forbes E-Waste Hotspot
Ralink.For a list of all currently documented Ralink chipsets with specifications, see
The name of this entry is tentative.
- The (presumed 3G, over T-Mobile) hotspot will remain active for up to 15 days after activation.
- The battery is specified to last for 2-3 hours of continuous use.
- The default SSID would seem to be Microsoft_Office365 w/ a default WPA key of Office365.
- Per forum users, the device uses RT5350.
- WiSoC module + unknown 3G USB dongle ("021AJW4C13053767" on the Data Matrix label)
- YouTube video of the device
- Ralink RT5350F SoC
- EtronTech EM63A165TS (32MB) RAM