See 'WikiDevi' @ the Internet Archive (MW XML, Files, Images)
upgraded MW to 1.30 - maybe things are slightly less broken
For a list of all currently documented Qualcomm Atheros chipsets with specifications, see Qualcomm Atheros.
Dual Band N900 Indoor Access Point
Per the FCC photos...
- "EAP900-0.30 LFP" is silkscreened on the main board.
- The 2G radio is using three Skyworks (SiGe) SE2576L / 2576L 2.4GHz PAMs.
- "EMP5608H" and "0.20 LFP" is silkscreened on the 5G wireless module.
- The 5G module is using three Skyworks (SiGe) SE5003L / 5003L 5GHz PAMs
- This device appears to be using QCA9558-AT4A.
- The power adapter shown in a Powertron Electronics Corp. PA1024-2HUB / PA1024-120HUB200 (100-240VAC ~ 50-60Hz, 0.6A -> 12VDC, 2.0A - 24W max.).
An additional model of EAP900H (noted as a high-power model) is referenced in the FCC docs.
- The FCC docs note the tested model as EAP900. The devices are stated to be electrically identical and differing only in name for marketing purpose (hmm..).
Default settings are per the FCC manual.
- Default SSID patterns are shown as EnGeniusXXXXXX-2.4G and EnGeniusXXXXXX-5G. This is presumed to be correct.
- The manual shows 88:DC:96 OUIs in use. Again, it's presumed to be in use.