See 'WikiDevi' @ the Internet Archive (MW XML, Files, Images)
upgraded MW to 1.30 - maybe things are slightly less broken
- 200 devices (Manuf. tagged)
- A Taiwan based manufacturer which has made numerous popular products.
- Their marketed brand is EnGenius (200 total devices)
Senaos line of Ralink based routers are sold as Engenius/Senao but
are also rebranded (ODM and OEM) for a whole bunch of other vendors.
- Looking at Senaos circuit boards one can see that they are of high quality build and Senao has created
- a smart layout where they can use an RT3050 or a RT3052 SoC on the same type of circuit board.
- The header of the stock firmware tells us in the first 16 bytes which Senao basic model a router is based on:
00 00 00 00 00 00 02 05 00 00 00 05 31 32 33 00
byte 6 (0x02) tells the type of vendor where:
- 01 = OBM (Original Brand Manufacturer)
- 02 = ODM (Original Design Manufacturer)
- 03 = OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer)
byte 7 (0x05) is vendor identification where:
- 01 = EnGenius
- 02 = Sitecom (Europe)
- 03 = Hamlet (Italy)
- 04 = Rosewill (US)
- 05 = Corega (Japan)
- 06 = Amper (Spain)
- 07 = ZyXEL
- 08 = NetComm (Australia)
- 09 = MSI
- 0C = TRENDnet
- 0F = Encore (US/Mexico)
byte 11 is the board identifier:
- 01 = ESR-9750 (802.11n Router, Platform: RaLink 2880 SoC + 2860)
- 02 = ESR-9750A (802.11n Router, Platform: RaLink 2880 SoC + 2860 + RTL8366SR GbE)
- 03 = ESR-9750G (9750A with 32MB RAM)
- 04 = ECB-9500
- 05 = ESR-9750B (9750 with 32MB RAM)
- 06 = EOR-7550 (Dual-radio)
- 07 = ESR-9752 (3052, 16MB RAM, 4MB Flash)
- 08 = ESR-9753 (3050, 16MB RAM, 4MB Flash)
- 09 = ESR-7750
- 0A = ESR-7850 (Atheros 11n AP94/96 platform)
- 0B = EAP-3670
- 0C = ESR-9752A
- 0D = ESR-6650 (3G Router - 3050)
- 0E = ESR-6670 (3G Router - 3052)
- 0F = ESR-6670A (3G Router - 3050)
- 11 = ESR-9850 (3052, 32MB RAM, 4MB Flash, RTL8366RB GbE)
- 14 = EAP-9550
- 16 = ESR-9752B-SC (9752 with 32MB RAM)
- 17 = ETR-9350
- 18 = ERB-9250
- 19 = ESR-9753CR
- 21 = ETR-9330
- 22 = ETR-9360
- 23 = ESR-1221N2
- P/Ns starting with 7016A are frequently on their boards.
- Typical Senao format labels may affixed to them.
- "P/N: 5816Axxxxxxx" are printed on the stickers on the module.
- "7016A0251010" is silkscreened on the board.
- "P/N: 5816A0251010" are printed on the stickers.
- Senao NUB-3701 - 802.11b/g Wireless USB Adapter (EnGenius)
- Senao EUB-3701 - 802.11b/g Wireless USB Adapter • PPage
- Senao EUB-3701 EXT - 802.11b/g Wireless USB Adapter • PPage
- Senao EUB-600DM - Wi-Fi Module
- FCC ID: U2M-EUB600DM (2014-01-08)
- Senao NUB-350 - 802.11b/g Wireless USB 2.0 Adapter
- FCC ID: NI3-IS30V313 (06/26/2004) ?? (Senao WUB-3014)
- Senao NUB-362 (EXT) - 802.11b/g Wireless USB 2.0 Adapter
- FCC ID: NI3-UB36005001 (2005-10-26)
- Senao NUB-862 (EXT2) - 802.11a/b/g Wireless USB 2.0 Adapter
- FCC ID: NI3-UB86005001 (2005-10-25)
- Senao NUB-8301 - 802.11a/b/g Wireless USB Dongle
- FCC ID: NI3-UB83005001 (2005-09-30)
- Senao EUB9603 EXT - 802.11b/g/n Long Range Wireless Adapter
- FCC ID: U2M-9603EXT (2009-11-20)
- FCC ID: U2M-UB9703EXT (2009-12-28)
- Senao EUB9706 - N300 Wireless USB Client Adapter
- FCC ID: U2M-UB97008001 (2009-12-28) ??
- FCC ID: U2M-UB9700803 (2009-01-22) ??
- FCC ID: U2M-UB97000901 (2009-06-10) ??
- Senao EUB9707 - 802.11b/g/n Wireless Mini Adapter
- U2M-UB9700701 (2008-02-04) - Wireless-N USB 2.0 Adapter
- U2M-UB9700703 (2007-12-31) - Wireless-N USB 2.0 Adapter
- U2M-UB9700702 (2007-12-17) - Wireless-N USB 2.0 Adapter
- Senao EUB9801 - N300 Dual Band Wireless USB Adapter
- FCC ID: U2M-UB9801 (2009-08-25)