See 'WikiDevi' @ the Internet Archive (MW XML, Files, Images)
upgraded MW to 1.30 - maybe things are slightly less broken
Realtek.For a list of all currently documented Realtek chipsets with specifications, see
802.11g Turbo Wireless LAN USB Adapter
The driver set for the device is for the Realtek RTL8187(L/B) chipsets.
- This particular dongle is probably an Edimax EW-7316Ug v1.. but some dongle
- may be Edimax EW-7316Ug v2s..
- The FCC ID + approval date of the EW-7316Ug v1 has been assigned to this entry.
- The USB ID appears to be 0bda:8187 - the default RTL8187L ID..
- it's presumed to use RTL8187L