See 'WikiDevi' @ the Internet Archive (MW XML, Files, Images)
upgraded MW to 1.30 - maybe things are slightly less broken
Electric imp IMP001
For a list of all currently documented STMicroelectronics chipsets with specifications, see STMicroelectronics.
WiFi IoT Module in SD Card form factor
The labels "EEL_BCM43362_A" and "323C1627834D" are
- silkscreened on the bottom side of the board.
- SoC: ARM Cortex-M3 MCU (120MHz max, 32-bit Core)
- with Adaptive real-time accelerator (ART. Accelerator)
- 1MB Flash memory, MPU, UART, I²C, CAN, SDIO, USB OTG
There are a number of test pads available on the bottom of
- the board which can be used to access the bootloader.
You can interface with it using any 3.3V TTL RS-232 interface
- and stm32loader code. The wiring required:
|Pin name on board||RS232 pin||Notes|
|PIN1||RXD||On SD card, this is UART3_TXD|
|PIN2||TXD||On SD card, this is UART3_TXD|
sudo ./stm32loader.py -p /dev/ttyUSB0 -V Open port /dev/ttyUSB0, baud 115200 *** Get command Bootloader version: 0x30 Available commands: 0x63, 0x73, 0x82, 0x92 Bootloader version 30 *** GetID command Chip id: 0x0411 (STM32F2xx) ***
Do NOT send the Readout Unprotect command (0x92) to the chip,
- it will erase the entire flash bricking the device!
Refer to AN1355 for details about the bootloader protocol.