WikiDevi will be going offline 2019-10-31. For historical dumps of the database, see 'WikiDevi' @ the Internet Archive (MW XML, Files, Images).
Final dumps will be made available after the site goes offline.
There is no chance the data will not live on, in some form - even if it isn't 'WikiDevi' anymore. For example, see TechInfoDepot.
For a list of all currently documented Freescale (NXP) SoC's with specifications, see Freescale.
802.11ac Dual-Band Wireless Enterprise Cloud Based Indoor Access Point
- Product page (Project Only)
- "P/N: 142000001000A REV: 0A" appears to be silkscreened on the main board in the FCC photos.
- "P/N: 142000001005A REV: 0A" is silkscreened on the 2.4 GHz wireless module in the FCC photos.
- A label affixed to the module indicates the parent Accton model is EAP1018FB.
The 70:72:CF OUI used in this entry is per the MAC label affixed to the FCC EUT's board.
- It may not be used (or may not be used by the wireless IFs).
Probable included PSU(s)
The power supply shown in the FCC photos is an
- Asian Power Devices WA-30B12FU.
|Asian Power Devices WA-30B12FU (more)|
|Input: 100-240 VAC ~ 50-60 Hz, 0.8 A|
| Input connector: NEMA 1-15P|
Style: large, vertical Manuf. in: China Eff. level: 5
|Output: 12 VDC, 2.5 A|
| Output connector: barrel (center +)|
OD: ?? ID: ?? LEN: ??