See 'WikiDevi' @ the Internet Archive (MW XML, Files, Images)
upgraded MW to 1.30 - maybe things are slightly less broken
Wireless USB LAN Mini Adapter
- Product page (EP-MS150N v2)
- EDUP EP-MS150N(W) v1 - Realtek RTL8188CUS • PPage (id=1695 old)
- EDUP EP-MS150NW v2 (rev 0101) - Ralink RT5370 • PPage (id=1754 old)
It was sold as the EP-MS150N (black) and EP-MS150NW (white).
- There is no label on this device.
The manufacturer of the device is presumed to be Haoliyuan (Shenzhen) Electronic.
- It may have been released in late 2009 / early 2010 (or thereabouts).
The chipsets used for this device will likely vary.
- Newer devices may use RTL8188CUS, RT5370, or possibly MT7601U.
"WU8188" is silkscreened on the adapter's board in the images shown below.
Information from the vendor
Receiver Sensitivity (typical)
- -68dBm @ 10% PER - 54M (11g)
- -88dBm @ 10% PER - 6M (11g)
- -85dBm @ 8% PER - 11M (11b)
- -90dBm @ 8% PER - 1M (11b)
- -105dBm @ 8% PER - 256K (11b)