See 'WikiDevi' @ the Internet Archive (MW XML, Files, Images)
upgraded MW to 1.30 - maybe things are slightly less broken
D-Link DWL-2100AP rev A5
XtremeG 108M Wireless Access Point
Standard bandwidth: 54 Mbit/s, Maximum bandwidth: 108 Mbit/s
(only via D-Link device with XtremeG 108M: DWL-G520, DWL-G520+, DWL-G132)
D-Link hardware revision A4, firmware revision 2.20EU
- CPU: Atheros AR2313A-001 B52307B 0635 TAIWAN
- RAM: ESMT M12L128168A-7T AZG1P536E 0610 (16MB)
- Flash: Spansion S29GL032M90TFIR4 0634CRM-K (4MB)
- Eth: IC+ IP101A-LF 0640C15 KPF0005.1 (10/100Mbps)
- DD-WRT forum theme about DWL-2100
- DD-WRT forum thread about DWL-2100 in theme about Atheros SoC
- Bootloader for MX29LV320D (D-Link DWL-2100AP rev A5) - Ivan8 on OpenWRT forum
- Flashing D-Link DWL-2100 to D-Link DWL-3200AP (ru)
- Flashing DWL-2100 via FTP (ru)
JTAG connector: J5
Serial connector: JP2
1. Rexxer reportes about power currency: with 5V 1A DWL-2100AP worked fine.
2. Serial port with TTL levels, don't plug to RS232C otherwise CPU will be damaged!
It is need interface converter between Serial port of AP and RS232C port of PC.
3. Board like DWL-2100AP Rev. A4. Same board used in the DWL-2100 (North America/Europe),
DWL-2010 (North America), DWL-2200 (North America/Europe) and Alpha Networks WAPD19.
List of devices printed at top left corner of the board.
4. Board marked with text "8WAPD19..9A1G"
5. Board contain small internal anthenna (located near at LED "WLAN")
6. Admin's password length restricted to 12 characters max (may be 0..12 chars)
Administer with CLI
Some features available only via text console or telnet or SSH. Login and password same as in the web interface.
To get list of available commands type "help". For save changes and close session type "quit".
Telnet or SSH to device, login, enter command "alpha" and next password "sdd21234". You are in the service mode.
Command "help" displays all commands (user-level and service-level).