See 'WikiDevi' @ the Internet Archive (MW XML, Files, Images)
upgraded MW to 1.30 - maybe things are slightly less broken
D-Link DUB-H7 rev C1
The hub presents itself to the host system as two USB devices,
- indicating that GL850Z is actually two chained hubs internally.
- The Genesys Logic chip is marked with "GL850Z", "MN1HA02G01", and "348S2P6021".
- Datasheet and block diagram for GL850Z are available GL850Z.
- All capacitors used are from CapXon.
The power adapter included with the hub is a Jentec CF-1805-B
- (100-240VAC ~ 50/60Hz, 0.4A -> 5VDC 3A).
- Note that (in this revision anyway) this is one of the few USB hubs actually
- capable of per-port power control (on/off), through the use as software tools
- such as hub-ctrl.c on Unix (or more generally, libusb)