See 'WikiDevi' @ the Internet Archive (MW XML, Files, Images)
upgraded MW to 1.30 - maybe things are slightly less broken
D-Link DUB-H7 rev A7
"P/N:F1KHU2012012 2007/09/10" and "USB2.0 7Port HUB VER:1.9"
- is silkscreened on the top of the board.
A sticker with "DUB-H7(1.9/1528) 00051409" and "S/N:1106PH073739"
- is affixed to the bottom of the board.
A sticker with "Model No.:DUB-H7", "P/N: RUBH7A7A.….A7E", "S/N:R20I1B7003641",
- "H/W Ver.: A7" is affixed to the bottom of the plastic case.
This model still uses the old greyish color scheme and shell shared
- by the earlier model DUB-H7s.
The power adapter included with the hub is a Jentec AF1805-A
- (100-120VAC ~ 50/60Hz LF, 0.4A -> 5VDC 3A).