For a list of all currently documented MediaTek chipsets with specifications, see MediaTek.
FCC approval date: 10 April 2017
Country of manuf.: China
Power: 12 VDC, 1.5 A
Connector type: barrel
CPU1: MediaTek MT7621AT
, 2 cores
)FLA1: 128 MiB
Model?)RAM1: 128 MiB
Expansion IFs: none specified
WI1 chip1: MediaTek MT7615N
WI1 802dot11 protocols: an+ac
WI1 MIMO config: 4x4:4
WI1 antenna connector: U.FL
WI2 chip1: MediaTek MT7615N
WI2 802dot11 protocols: bgn
WI2 MIMO config: 4x4:4
WI2 antenna connector: U.FL
5GHz RF Front End Module;Qorvo (RFMD);RFFM4552;Q, 4552, 39PF;4;
802dot11 OUI: none specified
- • 1733Mbps - 4SS 5GHz 802.11ac (80MHz chan.),
- • 800Mbps - 4SS 2.4GHz 802.11n (40MHz chan., 256QAM) = 2600 Mbps class
AC1900 MU-MIMO Wi-Fi Gigabit Router
- Product page (US) • Product page (D-Link Middle East & Africa)
"AP-MTKH7-0002 REV1.0" is silkscreened on the board in the FCC photos.
Despite being labeled as an AC1900 router, this device appears to be identical
- to the AC2600 D-Link DIR-882 rev A1 aside from the USB ports.
D-Link claims only 1300/600Mbps speeds but also claims that it supports four streams.
- The hardware is capable of four streams.
FCC test reports show four-stream speeds so that's what we'll go with for specs.
- from D-Link confirming AC2600 support in the DIR-878 hardware).