WikiDevi will be going offline 2019-10-31. For historical dumps of the database, see 'WikiDevi' @ the Internet Archive (MW XML, Files, Images).
Final dumps will be made available after the site goes offline.
There is no chance the data will not live on, in some form - even if it isn't 'WikiDevi' anymore. For example, see TechInfoDepot.
D-Link DIR-868L rev A1
Wireless AC1750 Dual Band Gigabit Cloud Router
- "WRGAC02" and "8WRGAC02.1A1G" is silkscreened on the main board.
- "8WMCAC01.2A1G" is silkscreened on the wireless module in the photos.
- This device may use BCM47081A0 (one core). It is clearly a BCM4708x SoC.
- RAM: EtronTech EM6GD16EWXC-15H (256MB) - (Rev. B1 ?)
Default settings are per the FCC docs...
- Per the FCC datasheet, the wireless module is using...
- 3x Skyworks (SiGe) SE5003L - 5GHz Power Amplifier ICs
- 3x Skyworks SKY13351-378LF - 5GHz GaAs SPDT Switches
- 3x Skyworks SKY65404-31 - 5GHz LNA ICs
The case is held together by 6 screws.
- 3 are on top, under the golden sticker ring
- 3 are on the bottom, under the feet