D-Link DIR-868L A1
Manuf/OEM/ODM Alpha Networks WRG-AC02
FCC approval date: 07 February 2013
(Est.) release date: 11 April 2013
UPC: 790069389719 (UPC DB, On eBay)
Country of manuf.: China
Power: 12 VDC, 2.5 A
Connector type: barrel
)FLA1: 128 MiB
S34ML01G100TFI00)RAM1: 128 MiB
Expansion IFs: USB 3.0, Mini PCIe
Mini PCIe slots: 1
USB ports: 1
WI1 module: Alpha Networks WMC-A01
WI1 module IF: Mini PCIe (oversized)
WI1 chip1: Broadcom BCM4360
WI1 802dot11 protocols: an+ac
WI1 MIMO config: 3x3:3
WI1 antenna connector: U.FL
WI2 chip1: Broadcom BCM4331
WI2 802dot11 protocols: bgn
WI2 MIMO config: 3x3:3
WI2 antenna connector: U.FL
ETH chip1: Broadcom BCM47081A0
Switch: Broadcom BCM47081A0
LAN speed: 10/100/1000
LAN ports: 4
WAN speed: 10/100/1000
WAN ports: 1
802dot11 OUI: none specified
For a list of all currently documented Broadcom
chipsets with specifications, see Broadcom
Wireless AC1750 Dual Band Gigabit Cloud Router USB 3.0
- "WRGAC02" and "8WRGAC02.1A1G" is silkscreened on the main board in the FCC photos.
- "8WMCAC01.2A1G" is silkscreened on the wireless module in the same photos.
- This device may use BCM47081A0 (one core). It is clearly a BCM4708x SoC.
Default settings are per the FCC docs...
Per the FCC datasheet, the wireless module is using...
Wi-Fi Certified (alt.) (as of 11/25/2013)
The case is held together by 6 screws.
- 3 are on top, under the golden sticker ring
- 3 are on the bottom, under the feet
- Alpha Networks WMC-A01
- Alpha Networks WMC-A02
- from D-Link
front w/ mydlink cloud logo