upgraded MW to 1.30 - maybe things are slightly less broken
D-Link DIR-868L rev A1
Broadcom.For a list of all currently documented Broadcom chipsets with specifications, see
Wireless AC1750 Dual Band Gigabit Cloud Router
- "WRGAC02" and "8WRGAC02.1A1G" is silkscreened on the main board.
- "8WMCAC01.2A1G" is silkscreened on the wireless module in the photos.
- This device may use BCM47081A0 (one core). It is clearly a BCM4708x SoC.
Default settings are per the FCC docs...
- Per the FCC datasheet, the wireless module is using...
- 3x Skyworks (SiGe) SE5003L - 5GHz Power Amplifier ICs
- 3x Skyworks SKY13351-378LF - 5GHz GaAs SPDT Switches
- 3x Skyworks SKY65404-31 - 5GHz LNA ICs
The case is held together by 6 screws.
- 3 are on top, under the golden sticker ring
- 3 are on the bottom, under the feet