See 'WikiDevi' @ the Internet Archive (MW XML, Files, Images)
upgraded MW to 1.30 - maybe things are slightly less broken
D-Link DIR-815 rev C1
Wireless N300 Dual Band Router
"AP699E9N3.CT1738-5-DB-DL" (SGE) and "REV1.0" appears
- to be silkscreened on the board in the FCC photos.
The device is shown as using two Airgain N2430GND antennas.
- RTL8192DR is assumed to be used for the 5GHz radio.
Two power supplies are shown in the FCC external photos...
- one is a Shenzhen Frecom Electronics Co., Ltd. F05W-120050SPAU
- (100-240VAC ~ 50/60Hz, max. 0.19A -> 12VDC, 0.5A)
- another is a Shenzhen Gongjin Electronics Co., Ltd. S06A22-120A050-PB
- (100-240VAC ~ 50/60Hz, max. 0.3A -> 12VDC, 0.5A).
This model is shown to sit upright (like ZyXEL NBG5715) in the FCC manual.