WikiDevi will be going offline 2019-10-31. For historical dumps of the database, see 'WikiDevi' @ the Internet Archive (MW XML, Files, Images).
Final dumps will be made available after the site goes offline.
There is no chance the data will not live on, in some form - even if it isn't 'WikiDevi' anymore. For example, see TechInfoDepot.
D-Link DIR-802 rev A1
Wireless AC600 Dual Band Router
"8WRGAC08.0A1G" ( + PCB manuf. text and 1316 date code) is silkscreened on the bottom of the board in the FCC photos. "WRGAC08" is silkscreened on the top of the board.
- The Realtek 11ac WiSoC used would appear to be RTL8881AQ.
- The Realtek single-stream 11bgn IC would appear to be RTL8188RE.
Default credentials are per the FCC manual.
- Default SSID formats may be dlink-XXXX and dlink-XXXX-5GHz.
The two power adapters shown in the FCC external photos are...
- a GLOBAL YEOU DIANN ELECTRIC INDUSTRIAL CO., LTD. AMS47-0501000FU (100-240VAC ~ 50/60Hz, 0.2A/15VA -> 5VDC, 1A)
- a Shenzhen Frecom Electronics Co., Ltd. F05W-050100SPAU (100-240VAC ~ 50/60Hz, 190mA -> 5VDC, 1A)