See 'WikiDevi' @ the Internet Archive (MW XML, Files, Images)
upgraded MW to 1.30 - maybe things are slightly less broken
D-Link DIR-802 rev A1
Wireless AC600 Dual Band Router
"8WRGAC08.0A1G" ( + PCB manuf. text and 1316 date code) is silkscreened on the bottom of the board in the FCC photos. "WRGAC08" is silkscreened on the top of the board.
- The Realtek 11ac WiSoC used would appear to be RTL8881AQ.
- The Realtek single-stream 11bgn IC would appear to be RTL8188RE.
Default credentials are per the FCC manual.
- Default SSID formats may be dlink-XXXX and dlink-XXXX-5GHz.
The two power adapters shown in the FCC external photos are...
- a GLOBAL YEOU DIANN ELECTRIC INDUSTRIAL CO., LTD. AMS47-0501000FU (100-240VAC ~ 50/60Hz, 0.2A/15VA -> 5VDC, 1A)
- a Shenzhen Frecom Electronics Co., Ltd. F05W-050100SPAU (100-240VAC ~ 50/60Hz, 190mA -> 5VDC, 1A)