See 'WikiDevi' @ the Internet Archive (MW XML, Files, Images)
upgraded MW to 1.30 - maybe things are slightly less broken
D-Link DIR-615 rev S1
Wireless N300 Router
The FCC docs state that this device will be sold as
- the GO-RT-N300, DIR-617, and the DIR-615S1.
The device is using a square chip package RTL8196x
- (RTL8196D / RTL8196E, presumably).
Two different power adapters are shown in the FCC photos...
- Shenzhen Frecom Electronics Co., Ltd. F05W-120050SPAU
- (100-240VAC ~ 50/60Hz, 190mA -> 12VDC, 0.5A)
- Shenzhen Gongjin Electronics Co., Ltd. S06A22-120A050-PB
- (100-240VAC ~ 50/60Hz, max. 0.3A -> 12VDC, 0.5A)