WikiDevi will be going offline 2019-10-31. For historical dumps of the database, see 'WikiDevi' @ the Internet Archive (MW XML, Files, Images).
Final dumps will be made available after the site goes offline.
There is no chance the data will not live on, in some form - even if it isn't 'WikiDevi' anymore. For example, see TechInfoDepot.
D-Link DIR-615 rev S1
Wireless N300 Router
The FCC docs state that this device will be sold as
- the GO-RT-N300, DIR-617, and the DIR-615S1.
The device is using a square chip package RTL8196x
- (RTL8196D / RTL8196E, presumably).
Two different power adapters are shown in the FCC photos...
- Shenzhen Frecom Electronics Co., Ltd. F05W-120050SPAU
- (100-240VAC ~ 50/60Hz, 190mA -> 12VDC, 0.5A)
- Shenzhen Gongjin Electronics Co., Ltd. S06A22-120A050-PB
- (100-240VAC ~ 50/60Hz, max. 0.3A -> 12VDC, 0.5A)