See 'WikiDevi' @ the Internet Archive (MW XML, Files, Images)
upgraded MW to 1.30 - maybe things are slightly less broken
D-Link DIR-615 rev D
Ralink.For a list of all currently documented Ralink chipsets with specifications, see
"8WRGN22..2A10" is silkscreened on the D1 board.
There are multiple "D" revisions of this router (D1, D2, D3, D4, D5)..
- Power consumption:
- 5V/2.5A (D1), 5V/1.2A (D3)
- DIR-615 rev D1 - 8WRGN22..2A10 (Spansion/Mira/Winbond)
- DIR-615 rev D2 - 8WRGN22..2A1G (Macronix/Winbond)
- DIR-615 rev D3 - 8WRGN22..2A1G (Spansion/Mira)
- DIR-615 rev D4 - 8WRGN24..3A1G (Macronix/Mira)
- DIR-615 rev D5 - ESMT F25L32PA (Flash 4MB)/
- ESMT M14D2561616A (RAM 32MB)
See also: D-Link DIR-615 series
- (OUI, boot log, mention of telnet user:pass)