See 'WikiDevi' @ the Internet Archive (MW XML, Files, Images)
upgraded MW to 1.30 - maybe things are slightly less broken
D-Link DI-624 rev B1
NEC not currently documented.
The FCC ID for this device is the ID for the Global Sun wireless module.
- The module is silkscreened with "GL5254MP-0A0" and "T1.1" on the front of the board in the FCC photos.
- "2626034-01R 3-5" is silkscreened on the back in the same photos.
- The FCC label states the device as 2.4GHz Wireless 54Mbps Mini PCI, Model Name: GL2454MP-0A
- B2 may use the same FCC ID (w/ 00:80:C8 OUI?)
The firmware download for this device is identical to that of the A1 revision. .. as such, it's presumed to also use µPD30131.
- di-624a_125_nml.bin (md5: ae1843fd51d14c413dabd1a62c0e5b87)
- - compressed ARJ file (NML.MEM), ThreadX based
- ThreadX version string
- - Copyright (c) 1996-2001 Express Logic Inc. * ThreadX JADE/Green Hills Version G126.96.36.199