See 'WikiDevi' @ the Internet Archive (MW XML, Files, Images)
upgraded MW to 1.30 - maybe things are slightly less broken
D-Link DHP-1320 rev A1
Atheros.For a list of all currently documented Atheros chipsets with specifications, see
PowerLine Wireless N Router
This device is using an:
- Atheros (Intellon) INT6400A1G PLC MAC/PHY,
- Atheros (Intellon) INT1400 PLC AFE/LD,
- Atheros AR8032 FE (10/100) PHY, to link with
- Atheros AR7241 SoC.
Default settings are per the FCC manual.
- "DHP-1320A1", "Rev:A1", and "2010/9/30" is silkscreened on the board of a production unit.
- "21514D1320A11A1", "DIG-1320A1", "Rev.:A0-2", and "2010/7/14" is silkscreened on the board in the FCC photos.
- Lelon capacitors are used on the router/PLC side of the board.
- KXJ capacitors are used for the AC power section of the board.