WikiDevi will be going offline 2019-10-31. For historical dumps of the database, see 'WikiDevi' @ the Internet Archive (MW XML, Files, Images).
Final dumps will be made available after the site goes offline.
There is no chance the data will not live on, in some form - even if it isn't 'WikiDevi' anymore. For example, see TechInfoDepot.
D-Link DAP-2695 rev A1
Wireless AC1750 Simultaneous Dual-Band PoE Access Poin
Per the FCC photos...
- "WAPAC02" is silkscreened on the top of the board.
- "8WAPAC02.1A1G" is silkscreened on the bottom of the board.
- The QCA WiSoC is a QCA9558-AT4A (3T3R 802.11bgn)
- The QCA 5GHz radio is a QCA9880-2R4E (QCA9880 v2?)
- The 5GHz radio is using three Skyworks (SiGe) SE5023L
- 5GHz Power Amplifier w/ Power Detectors (26dBm)
- The QCA GbE Switch is a QCA8334-2L3E
- The PoE injector board has "PE03G V1.3 2012-08-24" silkscreened on it.
The power adapter shown in the FCC external photos is an unbranded
- MU24-B1480-A30S (design no.) / MU24-B480050-A1 (model no.)
- (100-240VAC ~ 50/60Hz, 1.0A -> 48VDC, 0.5A).
The device is assumed to use 802.3af compatible PoE.