See 'WikiDevi' @ the Internet Archive (MW XML, Files, Images)
D-Link DAP-2695 rev A1
'''AirPremier AC1750 Dual Band PoE Access Point
Per the FCC photos...
- "WAPAC02" is silkscreened on the top of the board.
- "8WAPAC02.1A1G" appears to be silkscreened on the bottom of the board.
- The QCA SoC is a QCA9558-AT4A.
- The QCA 5GHz radio is a QCA9880-2R4E (QCA9880v2?).
- The 5GHz radio is using three Skyworks (SiGe) SE5023L / 5023L 5GHz (26dBm) Power Amplifier w/ Power Detectors.
- The QCA GbE Switch is a QCA8334-2L3E.
- The PoE injector board has "PE03G V1.3 2012-08-24" silkscreened on it.
The power adapter shown in the FCC external photos is an unbranded MU24-B1480-A30S (design no.) / MU24-B480050-A1 (model no.) (100-240VAC ~ 50/60Hz, 1.0A -> 48VDC, 0.5A).
- The device is assumed to use 802.3af compatible PoE.