WikiDevi will be going offline 2019-10-31. For historical dumps of the database, see 'WikiDevi' @ the Internet Archive (MW XML, Files, Images).
Final dumps will be made available after the site goes offline.
There is no chance the data will not live on, in some form - even if it isn't 'WikiDevi' anymore. For example, see TechInfoDepot.
Cubietech Cubieboard 7
For a list of all currently documented Broadcom chipsets with specifications, see Broadcom.
- Cubieboard7 Board Powered by Actions Semi S700 Processor Becomes a Full-Featured Devkit with DVK522 Expansion Board on CNXSOFT
- Open source, sandwich-style CubieAIO SBCs tap the Actions S700 and S500 SoCs on LinuxGizmos
- CPU: Actions Semi S700 Quad-core ARM Cortex-A53
- GPU: Mali 450MP4
- Memory: 2GB LPDDR3
- Onboard Storage: 8GB eMMC, TF card (max. 32GB) / MMC card slot,
- SATA 3 port implemented via USB 3.0 switch and USB 3 to SATA controller
- Cubietech Cubietruck - Allwinner A20 2-cores ARM Cortex-A7 CPU @1.0GHz
- Cubietech Cubieboard - Allwinner A10 1-cores ARM Cortex-A8 CPU @1.0GHz
- Cubietech Cubieboard 2 - Allwinner A20 2-cores ARM Cortex-A7 CPU @1.0GHz
- Cubietech Cubieboard 3 - Allwinner A20 2-cores ARM Cortex-A7 CPU @1.0GHz
- Cubietech Cubieboard 4 - Allwinner A80 SoC (4-cores ARM Cortex-A15 and
- 4-cores ARM Cortex-A7 big.LITTLE), GPU: PowerVR G6230, Wi-Fi (2.4/5GHz)
- Cubietech Cubieboard 5 - Allwinner H8 8-cores ARM Cortex-A7 CPU @2.0GHz
- GPU: PowerVR SGX544 @700MHz, Toshiba TC358777XBG, Wi-Fi (2.4/5GHz)