See 'WikiDevi' @ the Internet Archive (MW XML, Files, Images)
upgraded MW to 1.30 - maybe things are slightly less broken
Compex WPJ344 (WPJ344HV)
2.4GHz 2×2 Wireless Embedded Board with Mini PCIe Slot
Product Key Features
- Qualcomm Atheros AR9344 MIPS 74Kc @560MHz CPU
- 128MB System Memory
- 16MB NOR Flash
- On-board 2.4GHz max 23dBm output power (per chain)
- 802.11n compliant & backward compatible with 802.11b/g
- 2x2 On-board radio up to 300Mbps physical data rate
- 1x Mini PCI Express Slot at 9.2mm height
- 2x Gigabit LAN RJ45 with Auto-MDI/X
- Integrated 48V 802.3af/at Power over Ethernet
- Optimized for 802.11ac Module Support
- 802.11b/g/n Access Point
- Point-to-Point High Capacity Wireless Bridge
- Point-to-Multipoint High Capacity Wireless Bridge
- Wireless Base Station
- Wireless Customer-Premises Equipment (CPE)
Compex notes the device as having 8MB Flash (up to 16MB), 128MB RAM, and (optionally) a USB 2.0 port.
- "C-344JPW 6A01" is silkscreened on the board pictured in the prelimary datasheet.
Compex is marketing this device as an 802.11ac ready device - it is designed to be accompanied
- with a large form-factor Mini PCIe 11ac radio (like the WLE900N5 or WLE900N5-23),
- though all WLE series radios are noted as being supported.
The datasheet provided by Compex states there are two item codes for the board...
- WPJ344LV 6A03PC8128BR - LV (low-voltage - 24 VDC) variant
- 9 to 24 VDC via DC jack, 12 to 24 VDC through PoE
- WPJ344HV 6A03PC8128BR - HV (high-voltage - 48 VDC) variant
- 24 to 48 VDC via DC jack, 24 to 48 VDC through PoE
Additional information, per the datasheet, follows...
- "C-344JPW 6A02" is appears to be silkscreened on the board.
- Power consumption (board only): 5 W
- Dimensions: 117 mm x 105 mm x 17 mm
- RoHS compliant
- A USB extension board (w/ 2x Female A and 1x USB-only Mini PCIe) is (optionally) available