WikiDevi will be going offline 2019-10-31. For historical dumps of the database, see 'WikiDevi' @ the Internet Archive (MW XML, Files, Images).
Final dumps will be made available after the site goes offline.
There is no chance the data will not live on, in some form - even if it isn't 'WikiDevi' anymore. For example, see TechInfoDepot.
Wireless miniPCIe adapter
This Product is no longer available, it has been replaced by Compex WLE900V5-27
Get the latest Updates from Compex Systems - Link
802.11ac 5GHz 3T3R 1.3Gbps
- Qualcomm Atheros QCA9880 (V2), CUS223 Reference Design
- Maximum 23dBm output power (per chain), 28dBm (aggregate)
- 802.11ac compliant & backward compatible with 802.11a/n
- 3X3 MIMO Technology & up to 1.3Gbps
- MiniPCI Express 1.1 interface
- This Compex 802.11ac 5Ghz Wireless Module has a maximum output power
- of 23dBm per chain, part of Compex acWave series of 11ac Products,
- featuring QCA9880 V2 Chipset with overall throughput up to 1300Mbps
- with 3x3 supporting MIMO. Sporting 3x MMCX Antenna Connectors with
- built in ESD Protection with ESD/EMP Immunity Threshold of 15KeV. 
- Supports Spatial Multiplexing, Maximal Ratio Combining (MRC),
- low-density parity check (LDPC), Cyclic-Delay Diversity (CDD),
- Space Time Block Code (STBC)
- Supported by either CompexWRT with QCA Atheros Reference Wireless
- Driver or OpenWRT with ath10k Wireless Driver on WPJ344
Item Code Chipset Card Information WLE900V5-23 8AA000 QCA9880 3x3 11ac 5GHz High Power miniPCIe WLE900V5-23 8AB000 QCA9880 3x3 11ac 5GHz High Power miniPCIe WLE900V5-23 8BB000 QCA9890 3x3 11ac 5GHz High Power miniPCIe