WikiDevi will be going offline 2019-10-31. For historical dumps of the database, see 'WikiDevi' @ the Internet Archive (MW XML, Files, Images).
Final dumps will be made available after the site goes offline.
There is no chance the data will not live on, in some form - even if it isn't 'WikiDevi' anymore. For example, see TechInfoDepot.
5GHz 4×4 802.11ac Wave 2 Module
- Qualcomm Atheros QCA9980 (CUS239 Reference Design)
- 5GHz max 22dBm output power (per chain)
- 4x4 MIMO Technology & up to 1.73Gbps
- Multi-User MIMO (MU-MIMO) beamformer
- MiniPCI Express 2.0 interface
- 802.11ac complaint & backward compatible with 802.11a/n
- Supports Spatial Multiplexing, Low-density parity check (LDPC),
- Cyclic-Delay Diversity (CDD), Space Time Block Code (STBC),
- Maximal Ratio Combining (MRC)
- Supports 802.11d/e/h, I/k, RO/v time stamp, and w standards
- 802.11ac explicit transmit beamforming (TxBF) and legacy
- implicit TxBF for both beamformer and beamformee
- Supports Dynamic Frequency Selection (DFS)
- Cards are individually calibrated for quality assurance
- The WLE1200V5-22 is a 802.11ac wireless adapter that operates
- in 5GHz bands, available in MiniPCIe form factor.
- Featuring QCA9980 chipset (CUS239 reference design), the WLE1200V5-22
- increases the overall throughput up to 1.73Gbps with 4x4 MIMO technology.
- Leveraging the revolutionary technology, WLE1200V5-22 sets a new benchmark
- in throughput and range, making for consumer and enterprise applications.
- The WLE1200V5-22 is backward compatible with 802.11a/n and fully supports
- industry standards compliant security.
Item Code Chipset Card FF Information WLE1200V5-CUS239-8A-TE QCA9980 Wide size 4x4 11ac 5GHz miniPCIe WLE1200V5-CUS239-8B-TE QCA9980 Wide size 4x4 11ac 5GHz miniPCIe