See 'WikiDevi' @ the Internet Archive (MW XML, Files, Images)
upgraded MW to 1.30 - maybe things are slightly less broken
Qualcomm Atheros.For a list of all currently documented Qualcomm Atheros chipsets with specifications, see
5GHz 4×4 802.11ac Wave 2 Module
- Qualcomm Atheros QCA9980 (CUS239 Reference Design)
- 5GHz max 22dBm output power (per chain)
- 4x4 MIMO Technology & up to 1.73Gbps
- Multi-User MIMO (MU-MIMO) beamformer
- MiniPCI Express 2.0 interface
- 802.11ac complaint & backward compatible with 802.11a/n
- Supports Spatial Multiplexing, Low-density parity check (LDPC),
- Cyclic-Delay Diversity (CDD), Space Time Block Code (STBC),
- Maximal Ratio Combining (MRC)
- Supports 802.11d/e/h, I/k, RO/v time stamp, and w standards
- 802.11ac explicit transmit beamforming (TxBF) and legacy
- implicit TxBF for both beamformer and beamformee
- Supports Dynamic Frequency Selection (DFS)
- Cards are individually calibrated for quality assurance
- The WLE1200V5-22 is a 802.11ac wireless adapter that operates
- in 5GHz bands, available in MiniPCIe form factor.
- Featuring QCA9980 chipset (CUS239 reference design), the WLE1200V5-22
- increases the overall throughput up to 1.73Gbps with 4x4 MIMO technology.
- Leveraging the revolutionary technology, WLE1200V5-22 sets a new benchmark
- in throughput and range, making for consumer and enterprise applications.
- The WLE1200V5-22 is backward compatible with 802.11a/n and fully supports
- industry standards compliant security.
Item Code Chipset Card FF Information WLE1200V5-CUS239-8A-TE QCA9980 Wide size 4x4 11ac 5GHz miniPCIe WLE1200V5-CUS239-8B-TE QCA9980 Wide size 4x4 11ac 5GHz miniPCIe