See 'WikiDevi' @ the Internet Archive (MW XML, Files, Images)
Qualcomm Atheros.For a list of all currently documented Qualcomm Atheros chipsets with specifications, see
2.4GHz 4×4 802.11n Module
Get the latest Updates from Compex Systems - Link
- Qualcomm Atheros QCA9980
- QCA Reference Design CUS260
- 2.4GHz max 22dBm output power (per chain)
- 4X4 MIMO Technology & up to 600Mbps
- Multi-User MIMO (MU-MIMO) beamformer
- Mini PCI Express 2.0 interface
- 802.11n compliant and backward compatible with 802.11b/g
- Supports Spatial Multiplexing, Low-density parity check (LDPC),
- Cyclic-Delay Diversity (CDD), Space Time Block Code (STBC),
- Maximal Ratio Combining (MRC)
- Supports 802.11d/e/h, I/k, RO/v time stamp, and w standards
- Supports Dynamic Frequency Selection (DFS)
- Cards are individually calibrated for quality assurance
- The WLE1200V2-22 is a 802.11b/g/n wireless adapter that operates
- in both the 2.4 GHz bands, available in PCIe mini card form factor.
- Featuring AR9980 chipset (CUS260 reference design), the WLE1200V2-22
- increases the overall throughput up to 600Mbps with 4x4 MIMO.
- WLE1200V2-22 sets a new benchmark in throughput and range,
- making it ideal for consumer and enterprise applications.
- The WLE1200V2-22 is backward compatible with 802.11b/g and
- fully supports industry standards compliant security.
Item Code Chipset Card FF Information WLE1200V2-CUS260-8A-TE QCA9980 4x4 2.4GHz mini PCIe