See 'WikiDevi' @ the Internet Archive (MW XML, Files, Images)
upgraded MW to 1.30 - maybe things are slightly less broken
Compex MMJ342 Plus
MiMo Junior Plus series Outdoor Access Point
This device is an outdoor access point / CPE.
The datasheet would seem to indicate (it's assumed..) it is using an additional
- wireless module (Compex WLE200N2-23) for the 2.4GHz band.
- It's using the QCA QCA9342 (clocked @560MHz),
- presumably AR9342 (noted as such in the datasheet)
- It supports 24V PoE
Blurb from Compex
MMJ342 Plus is a high-performance Outdoor Access Point with integrated PoE.
- Using Qualcomm Atheros QCA9342 (560MHz) Processor,
MMJ342 Plus is dual-band high-speed product,it is built-in 17dBi@5GHz dual-polarization antenna
- and 7dBi@2.4G patterns for Dipole array antenna, best choice for bridge and coverage application
MMJ342 Plus has been integrated by radio 5GHz to achieve longer range as bride and 2.4Ghz as coverage
- The device is powerful, easy to handle, and also used in implementation over long distance by wireless ISP