See 'WikiDevi' @ the Internet Archive (MW XML, Files, Images)
upgraded MW to 1.30 - maybe things are slightly less broken
Cloud Engines Pogoplug Pro (POGO-P01)
For a list of all currently documented Ralink chipsets with specifications, see Ralink.
NAS Media Sharing Device with Wireless Connect
- Internal unused SATA port.
Alternate OS support
- Arch Linux (Arm)
- Debian Jessie w/ 4.4.54 Kernel
- Hacking the Pogoplug v3/Oxnas (Pro/Classic) with Debian
on techNOLOGY blog (PCB images)
- Pogoplug V3 - Dual @700MHz ARM CPU, 128MB RAM, SATA (internal),
- Gigabit Ethernet, 4x USB 2.0 Ports, Wireless: only Pogoplug Pro
- comes with built in Wi-Fi (AzureWave AW-NE762H PCIe RT3090)
- POGO-B01, POGO-B02, POGO-B03, POGO-B04 (PLX) - Pogoplug Classic
- POGO-P01, POGO-P02 (Wi-Fi AzureWave AW-NE762H) - Pogoplug Pro
- POGO-P21, POGO-P22, POGO-P24, POGO-P25 (OxNAS) - Pogoplug V3
- POGO-E02 (CPU: Marvell 88F6281 @1.2GHz Kirkwood) - Pogoplug V2
Note: Model numbers located on bottom of foot. Please ignore the label on the box.
- You can potential receive a Pogoplug V2 when buying a P21/P22.
- Check the bottom of the Pogoplug's foot for correct model !