WikiDevi will be going offline 2019-10-31. For historical dumps of the database, see 'WikiDevi' @ the Internet Archive (MW XML, Files, Images).
Final dumps will be made available after the site goes offline.
There is no chance the data will not live on, in some form - even if it isn't 'WikiDevi' anymore. For example, see TechInfoDepot.
For a list of all currently documented Cavium SoC's with specifications, see Cavium.
Dual-Radio 450Mbps 802.11n Access Point with PoE
Cisco Systems Wireless N-Dual Radio Selectable Band Access Point (WAP561AK9)
- Cisco WAP551: Selectable radio band (2.4 or 5 GHz)
- Cisco WAP561: Dual concurrent radios (2.4 and 5 GHz)
- Single radio (WAP551) or dual radio (WAP561) OFDM
This device is essentially identical to the Cisco WAP551 besides the additional radio (and additional included Mini PCIe slot to accommodate it).
- The Cisco logo is silkscreened on the top of the board in the FCC photos.
- "2976375903" is silkscreened on the bottom.
- "2976387400" is silkscreened on the wireless modules.
- The wireless modules are using three Skyworks (SiGe) SE2594L / 2594L Dual-Band WLAN FEMs.
- The wireless modules would appear to be using BCM43431... or something else other than BCM4331 with one extra character and the same specs..
The PoE injector used in the FCC filing is a PowerDsine PD-9001G/AC - an 802.3at midspan.