WikiDevi will be going offline 2019-10-31. For historical dumps of the database, see 'WikiDevi' @ the Internet Archive (MW XML, Files, Images).
Final dumps will be made available after the site goes offline.
There is no chance the data will not live on, in some form - even if it isn't 'WikiDevi' anymore. For example, see TechInfoDepot.
For a list of all currently documented Cavium SoC's with specifications, see Cavium.
Single-Radio 450Mbps 802.11n Access Point with PoE
- Cisco WAP551: Selectable radio band (2.4 or 5 GHz)
- Cisco WAP561: Dual concurrent radios (2.4 and 5 GHz)
- Single radio (WAP551) or dual radio (WAP561) OFDM
This device is essentially identical to the Cisco WAP561 - it is only missing the second radio module (and the Mini PCIe slot to accommodate it).
- The Cisco logo is silkscreened on the top of the board in the FCC photos.
- "2976375903" is silkscreened on the bottom.
- "2976387400" is silkscreened on the wireless module.
- The wireless module is using three Skyworks (SiGe) SE2594L / 2594L Dual-Band WLAN FEMs.
- The wireless module would appear to be using BCM43431... or something else other than BCM4331 with one extra character and the same specs..
The PoE injector used in the FCC filing is a PowerDsine PD-9001G/AC - an 802.3at midspan.