See 'WikiDevi' @ the Internet Archive (MW XML, Files, Images)
upgraded MW to 1.30 - maybe things are slightly less broken
Cavium.For a list of all currently documented Cavium SoC's with specifications, see
This device uses a Cavium ECONA ARM SoC.
- "YYP00D-1.6" is silkscreened on the main board.
- Single RAM chip used despite a place on the board for another.
- Cisco models comparison
- Cisco RV120W Wireless-N VPN Firewall
- Review on SNB • PPage • FCC ID: P27-RV120W
- CPU: Cavium CN5010 @300MHz
- Broadcom BCM5325 FE switch
- 64 MB of RAM and 16 MB of flash
- Broadcom BCM4322 802.11bgn
- 2.4GHz radio (mini-PCI module)
- CPU: Cavium CN5010 @400MHz
- Broadcom BCM53115 GbE switch
- 128MB of RAM and 32MB of flash
- Broadcom BCM4322 802.11abgn
- 2.4/5GHz radio (mini-PCI module)