WikiDevi will be going offline 2019-10-31. For historical dumps of the database, see 'WikiDevi' @ the Internet Archive (MW XML, Files, Images).
Final dumps will be made available after the site goes offline.
There is no chance the data will not live on, in some form - even if it isn't 'WikiDevi' anymore. For example, see TechInfoDepot.
Cisco Meraki MR34
For a list of all currently documented Freescale (NXP) SoC's with specifications, see Freescale.
Per the FCC photos...
- The Air Marshall radio is a BCM43428 (BCM43428KMLG, HT1137 P20, 160994 6 W;)
Per the info on Cisco Meraki's product page..
- PBGA SoC chip package
- The device has two Mini PCIe wireless module.
- One 3x3 bgn module BCM43431KMLG
- One 3x3 ac+an module BCM43460KMLG
- There is an on-board (dual-band, single-stream) 'security radio' (for Air Marshall functionality [rogue AP detection + mitigation, etc.]) - may handle spectrum analysis functionality as well (maybe)
Per the datasheet..
- Beamforming is supported
- For non-PoE power, barrel specs are 5 mm OD, 2.1 mm ID, center positive..
- Operation is possible w/ 802.3af PoE, with reduced functionality (max. 13.87 W 3af, max. 18 W 3at)
- The dimensions of the device are 253.4 mm x 155.8 mm x 37.1 mm, not including the desk mount feet or mount plate.
- The device weighs 25 oz / 0.7 kg700 g.
Power adapters specified in the FCC test report are..
- Powertron PA1015-2HU (100-240VAC ~ 50-60Hz, 0.4A -> 12VDC, 1.5A)
- PoE: PowerDsine PD-9501G/AC (100-240VAC ~ 50-60Hz, 1.5A -> 55VDC, 1.35A)