See 'WikiDevi' @ the Internet Archive (MW XML, Files, Images)
upgraded MW to 1.30 - maybe things are slightly less broken
Cisco Meraki MR34
For a list of all currently documented Freescale (NXP) SoC's with specifications, see Freescale.
Per the FCC photos...
- The Air Marshall radio is a BCM43428 (BCM43428KMLG, HT1137 P20, 160994 6 W;)
Per the info on Cisco Meraki's product page..
- PBGA SoC chip package
- The device has two Mini PCIe wireless module.
- One 3x3 bgn module BCM43431KMLG
- One 3x3 ac+an module BCM43460KMLG
- There is an on-board (dual-band, single-stream) 'security radio' (for Air Marshall functionality [rogue AP detection + mitigation, etc.]) - may handle spectrum analysis functionality as well (maybe)
Per the datasheet..
- Beamforming is supported
- For non-PoE power, barrel specs are 5 mm OD, 2.1 mm ID, center positive..
- Operation is possible w/ 802.3af PoE, with reduced functionality (max. 13.87 W 3af, max. 18 W 3at)
- The dimensions of the device are 253.4 mm x 155.8 mm x 37.1 mm, not including the desk mount feet or mount plate.
- The device weighs 25 oz / 0.7 kg700 g.
Power adapters specified in the FCC test report are..
- Powertron PA1015-2HU (100-240VAC ~ 50-60Hz, 0.4A -> 12VDC, 1.5A)
- PoE: PowerDsine PD-9501G/AC (100-240VAC ~ 50-60Hz, 1.5A -> 55VDC, 1.35A)